Sunday, August 20, 2006

River rafting "maple ridge" styles





Oh yeah ... that's what I'm talking bout!! Chris and I headed over to my friend Willow's place this weekend for a little "rafting" action. Okay, so it wasn't so much rafting as it was floating down the river/rapids on our floaty devices with beer in hand. I have to note that I for sure had the most rockin' floaty since I could store up to 18 beers on my raft!! Okay, more like a six pack ... and off we go!! Man, I sound like a lush, but nothing beats a cold beer in the hot summer sun. We had such a blast! It took us about 40 minutes to get back to Willows place. She lives right on the river so we just hopped out by her place. How cool is that?! Score on that property Willow! It felt like we were camping! Anyways, the fun on the water was followed up with a wicked spread of yummy food and loads of beer! I have to say that the maui ribs and fresh salmon were my favs for sure!! Okay ... I know the pictures don't do any justice, but check it out ...



Park of the oeeey gooey goodness ... yummmmm



A bunch of Willow's friends showed up later on ... time for more beers!! I haven't seen Willow for ages so it was wicked to catch up and just shoot the shit! Here's a few pics from the night!



The gang!

Willow & her partner in crime Jen

Willow & Tre

My bear

Jeff rippin it up to "red red wine"




Let us not forget the animal farm!! (oh wait ... there is one kitty missing!)





No comments: