Friday, August 18, 2006

Oh Sarah ....

You're never going to believe what happened to me last night ... I met my long time favourite "wine-n-cheese" type singer Sarah Malachlan!!! Oh yeah!!! Linds, brought me back to our university days for sure; when we had Fumbling Towards Esctacy playing on repeat!

Chris was filming her new CD and I just happened to pop in on the action. Little ol me trying to be inconspicuous in my fluorescent pink shirt ... no one noticed me at all (I fit in like a wallpaper ~ not)! Anyways I sat patiently (about ready to crap my pants) in this huge sound room watching as she sang about 3 feet in front of me! It was incredible. I passed the camera off to Chris to take a few shots for me ... and little did I know that him and Sarah had become best friends during the shoot and he had hooked me up with a little photo-opp with Sarah! OH MY GAWD! How cool is that!!! I LOVE YOU BABY! You made my night for sure! I love your job! The funniest thing is, I'm so not the star struck type ... in fact, half the time I don't even know who people are ~ but not this time. She came out and shook my hand, introduced herself, we exchanged pleasantires and then got our photo taken! Nooooo, I did not burst into tears and start freaking out, like those loser kids used to do at the New Kids on the Block concerts ... I was so stunned that I could hardly say a word! Soooooooooo, there you have it! My introduction to Sarah!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i didn't realize that you met her just like a couple nights ago - how cool is that??? i'd still be on cloud 9!!!