Friday, August 18, 2006

Kelly & Sean's Wedding (August 18, 2006)

I know, I know ... another wedding! Well, we're not done yet; one more to go this year. Jeeeesh, that'll make it six in total this year. Talk about breaking the bank account! Kelly & Sean's wedding rocked! Kelly is an old friend of mine from back in the days of going out E-V-E-R-Y weekend to rip it up. To add to the nostalgia ... the wedding was held at the Rowing Club! Oh Kelly, good times, good times!!! It was not only a great wedding, it was somewhat of a reunion for a lot of us, too. Even though all my friends still live in the same town, trying to coordinate an outting seems near impossible most of the time. Its seems to take a birthday or wedding celebration in order for us all to get together!! Any excuse will do, I suppose. I think the pictures speak for themselves. Again some formal and not so formal shots! Check em out!


















No comments: