Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Celebration of lights (August 5, 2006)

This year I was totally spoiled on fireworks night ... my girlfriend Deanna works on a boat as a bar tender, so she snuck her boyfriend Kyle and I onto the boat for a free fireworks show! We got to reap the benefits of free food, amazing cheese cake .. yummmmmmm .... free drinks and prime real estate for watching the fireworks display (less the obnoxious crowds at English Bay)! Check it out!

My "date" for the night!! hehehe
(This one's for you Dee!)

Aggie ... this one's for you!

Burrard Street Bridge ... my old stomping grounds!

Look at all those people!!! So happy to be on the boat!

Our city from the another perspective!

View of the sunset from the boat! What a treat!

I can't take credit for this photo ... but WOW!

ohhhhh .... ahhhhh

ohhhhh .... ahhhhh

Dee and Kyle!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww chicka - love the pic of the ball! gracias! looks like you are having a great summer in vancouver, too. i will call you before i go to africa. xoxoxox aggie